- Job Seekers /
The Work Connection offers benefits to our associates through Essential StaffCARE™.
Essential StaffCARE™ offers professional, affordable benefits that temporary employees have been missing, backed by a blue chip health care company.
Eligible employees may elect coverage for all or some of the following options:
- Medical/prescription coverage
- Optional vision
- Optional dental
- Optional life insurance
- Optional short-term disability
- Blue chip plans are accepted by doctors and hospitals nationwide.
- True group health insurance – not a supplemental of a “reimbursement” plan.
- Large national network with no out-of-network penalties – members can go to any licensed physician and be covered with a $15 copay. Network providers offer substantial pricing discounts and guaranteed assignment of benefits (no claim forms to fill out).
- True $15 copay for doctor office visits – includes everything done in the doctor’s office. Other plans only covered the doctor office fee, not other services.
- Inpatient physician charges – are paid up to the full annual maximum benefit.
- Accident and illness coverage - Essential StaffCARE™ was designed to cover accidents and illnesses, just like a typical health plan. Some other plans restrict their benefits to accidents only.
- Prescriptions covered at 80 % up to $2,000 per year – most competitors exclude prescription drugs, only offer a discount plan, limit coverage to $250 per year, or limit coverage to $35 per month with NO monthly carry-over, meaning you use it every month or lose it.
- 80/80 plan with no out-of-network penalties – networks can provide substantial price discounts and improve doctor acceptance of the plan. Our Essential StaffCARE plan offers the best of both worlds – a large national network with 20-40% price discounts, yet employees still receive the same 80% coinsurance if they go out-of-network.
- Free 24-hour nurse support hotline for members.
- Electronic enrollments – we regularly do electronic enrollments to streamline the enrollment process, reduce errors, and allow for seamless transitions.
Customer Service Highlights
- Claims & customer service department with highly trained employees available to serve our customers.
- Average claims turnaround time under 10 calendar days.
- Claims and call volume are constantly measured to ensure prompt service. Pre-established escalation procedures are in place to draw on more resources as needed.
- We accept faxed claims.
- Over 90% client retention rate.
- Dedicated account management team with superior customer service. We assign a dedicated account manager to each of our groups to assist them with the rollout and on-going HR support.
- Spanish speaking customer service and forms.
BCS is majority-owned by Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans, with the mission of developing and delivering products to meet the insurance needs of members across the country.
Their core competency is group health insurance and related employee benefits:
- A-Rated “Excellent” by A.M. Best Company, the oldest and most experienced insurance rating agency in the world.
- Licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Over 50 years experience in the group insurance market.
Benefits, Medical Coverage, and Optional Coverage:
- Hospital Bills
- Doctor Bills
- Lab and X-Ray
- Home Health Care
- Medical Equipment
- Prescription Drugs
- Short Term Disability
- Built-In Vision Network
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Term Life Insurance
Please see summary plan description for specific coverage, deductible, limits, pre-existing condition restrictions and all other details.
Individual Benefit Plans
Our professional staffing services associates may opt for Individual Benefit Plan coverage through our benefits partner, Sailer Benefit Services. Individual Benefit Plans can be designed to meet the personal insurance needs of the associate. For a confidential consultation please contact Sailer Benefit Services.